Join us at RDG Media, Inc.
RDG Media, Inc is a full service business to business publishing and marketing company led by a very practical thirty-year publishing veteran with a successful growth track record. We love content, knowledge, and the power of information. We publish seven magazines plus help companies with their auctions, we’re passionate about our customers and the markets they do business in. We offer a very balanced work and personal life with a tremendous amount of support and rewarding job opportunities.
Please check out our open positions below. If you are interested in a position with RDG Media Inc., please check the list below or feel free to send in your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also mail your resume and cover letter to:
RDG Media Inc.
Attn: Randy Green
PO Box 80915
Rochester, MI 48308
Digital Marketing Specialist
This new position would require someone experienced in social media and marketing. It is a remote/home-based position.
Responsibilities will include:
• Familiarity in Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
• Digital strategy development – Assess current digital assets, provide strategies to improve (and executes)
• Have working knowledge of landing pages, SEO, SEM and display programs.
• Have developed digital programs from awareness to acquisition through retention.
• Propose and develop project plans for website development/improvements, customer engagement tools, and more.
• Manage digital projects through to development, including budgeting, resource allocation, and project management.
• Plan and implement continual improvements for SEO.
• Drive more engagement with our digital circulation.
• Knowledge of ways to increase impressions/monthly views on website (web traffic).
• increase social media” but increase engagement with followers/partners we work with, build up our following in each vertical.
• Help drive registrations for webinars and other lead gen programs for clients.
• Visual experience of digital assets.
• Provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
• Provides performance progress and reporting for digital assets.
• Write blogs.
• Produce short videos promoting specific products we sell.
• Stay abreast of trends, topics, solutions with our association partners and industry accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, social media or equivalent in a related field.
• Proficient Grammar Skills.
• Very effective communication skills
• Time Management.
• Minimum 1-year experience in digital marketing.
• Subject-matter-expert knowledge of digital or social marketing industry and practices.
• Knowledge of Google AdWords, SEM/SEO, Targeted advertising.
• Strong interest in technology or digital marketing.
• Demonstrate high levels of competence in overseeing project planning, scheduling & management.
• Work closely with marketing, sales, customers and others in business to create solutions and resolve problems.
Integrated Sales Manager – Remote/Home Based Position
RDG Media’s small but mighty team works tirelessly to create content that is smart, relevant and addictive. At the core of our success is a team that truly loves working together and has fun while doing it. If you excel at and love to think different, help us continue to take market share from bigger publishing companies and disrupt the markets we serve. If you are a dedicated and imaginative team player looking to celebrate your skills and all that you have to offer, we want to hear from you. And know your voice is definitely heard at RDG Media!
This individual is responsible for furthering RDG Media’s business by developing and selling our brands which include print and digital magazines, eBooks, enewsletters, impression-based advertising or many other revenue generating ideas. We work close with our editor and support team in this very efficient and teamwork-focused organization.
This role requires the ability to manage the successful execution of day-to-day activities on a diverse variety of projects and the ability to deliver new opportunities on a timely basis.
• Develop a deep understanding of RDG Media’s brands, products and content capabilities, as well as creating a clear direction and strategy to achieve RDG Media’s sales goals.
• Drive the entire sales funnel including nurturing existing clients, cold calling, developing creative proposals, negotiating and closing.
• Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Manage ad creative collection with clients to meet appropriate deadlines.
• Build strong and profitable relationships with customers, and grow revenue from existing and new partnerships.
• Must be able to work independently within the parameters of the position, make sound business decisions, and problem solve as needed.
• 3+ experience in publishing, media and/or entertainment.
• Experience as sales rep or account manager.
• Strong prioritization, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Exceptional communication and diplomacy skills; verbal, written and interpersonal.
• Ability to juggle many priorities while maintaining excellent attention to detail and a positive, collaborative attitude.
• Ability to interact with all team members.
• Experience effectively organizing and prioritizing workloads.
• Excellent attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment and maintain composure in stressful situations.
• Experience working with different personality types and cross-disciplinary teams.
• Highly energetic self-starter with a focus on obtaining results.
Special Note: Don’t have sales and marketing experience but think you are an exceptional candidate for this position? Submit your resume to email@example.com and tell us why with concrete examples of past success stories!